Secure Internet Live Conferencing
SILC is a modern conferencing and chat protocol designed with
high security as its main feature.
- Fully encrypted and authenticated transport
- End-to-end encrypted and authenticated private messages
- Encrypted and authenticated channel and group messages
- Secure video and audio conferencing, image and sound messages
- Mutually authenticated Diffie-Hellman key exchange and Perfect Forward Secrecy
- Off-the-record or On-the-record conversations with or without digital signatures
- Secure file transfer
- And every other feature you can expect from a modern conferencing and chat protocol...
- See all the details in SILC protocol specifications